- These terms of sale apply to purchases made from the Tablescape OÜ online store located at www.tabelscape.ee. The vendor is: Tablescape OÜ, Rataskaevu 6-9b Tallinn, registry code: 14335514, phone: +37256566005, e-mail: email@example.com.
These terms apply to all transactions between customers and the vendor and to purchases made from the online store.
- The Tablescape OÜ online store will only use personal data (name, phone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) to process orders and to deliver goods to the customer.
- The vendor has the unilateral right to change these terms of sale by posting the new terms on the website. If a customer submitted an order before the terms were changed, then the terms that were valid at the time of purchase apply.
- In addition to the terms of sale posted by the vendor, the laws in force in the Republic of Estonia for e-commerce apply to all purchase from the online store.
- Tablescape OÜ partners are Faiencerie de Gien, La Rochere, Sabre
- Customers can make purchases from the Tablescape OÜ online store by paying directly through the payment platform. Before making a purchase, the customer must verify the details of the purchase.
- Delivery time is 14 days.
- The customer can select a delivery method – DPD courier.
- Free shipping on orders over 100€.
- The customer will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order and payment.
- A sales contract between the customer and the vendor enters into force when the customer has paid the order for the full amount.
PRICE OF GOODS
- All prices on the online store are in euros (EUR) and include 20% VAT.
- The vendor has the right to change the price list and the prices of goods as needed and to reflect market prices.
- The customer must pay the costs of the entire order and delivery to the vendor’s account as a prepayment. Payment is made on the secure MakeCommerce payment platform. The vendor does not have access to the client’s banking or credit card information or process payments.
- Your shopping cart is created as soon as you click the “Buy” button next to a product. You can add as many products to the shopping cart as you want. To view the shopping cart, click on the “Shopping Cart” in the menu at the top of the screen. Here, you can delete items and change quantities (to confirm changes, click on “Change”). To make a purchase, click on the button “Submit Order” at the bottom of the shopping cart.
- An order consists of four forms: contact details, address (optional), transportation details and order confirmation.
To confirm an order, click on “Submit Order”.
- After submitting the order, you will be directed to the secure payment website on the payment platform where you are able to pay using a bank link. Upon payment, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Your items will be shipped only after payment in full via the online payment platform.
CANCELING AN ORDER
Customers have the right to cancel all or part of an order before payment or within 14 days of payment and receipt of the order. After the invoice is paid, the parcel is shipped to your designated parcel machine or post office.
- If an order is cancelled and the parcel is returned, return shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
- Returned packages must be undamaged and unopened.
- The products must be in the same condition as on delivery. Undamaged and unused.
- Refunded amounts are reimbursed to the bank account designated by the customer.
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from the amount refunded.
- Any complaints must be submitted by e-mail to the online store customer service. When making a complaint, please include: the customer name, contact information, date of complaint, defects found in the goods, the contents of your claim and a proof of purchase.
- The vendor can refuse to accept a complaint if the customer fails to provide correct information about the reason for return or the proof of purchase.
- All disputes are resolved through negotiation. If an agreement is not reached, the customer ha a right to contact the Consumer Protection Board (Rahukohtu 2, Tallinn 10130) or the Harju County Court.